Monday, August 17, 2009

9:31 a.m. August 17 2009

I had a terrible night last night! I couldn't sleep, because of anxiety and just worries! Brandon seems to think that its just me doing that to myself. Well that's not true! I had a dream last night that was a little disturbing and I wish I didn't have these dreams.. It was about someone other than Brandon, and when I wake up I feel mad and upset and mamybe embarasses that I have these dreams. I didn't have sex in this dream and i'm glad about that because that would have made my morning worse. I can't tell Brandon because then he never lets me live it down, just like last time I told him I had a dream like this.
We are supposed to go and see brad today, and for some reason im nervous. I hate this feeling that I have inside myself! I can't do this, I have to remember to turn this over to the Lord and have Faith.. I can't stop this all together by myself, it just wont happen. I can try as hard as I can, and i'm sure it will make a difference but only Brandon and the Lord have the power to stop this completely! It is just so hard to do!
My mom let Jaxon take Nicks fish tank home, we told him that he can go and get a couple fish today. He is so excited, he is asking me about fish right now as we speak! ha ha
I have so much to do before Brandon gets home, go to costco, and get the dogs, and finish getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment